You could put a little more in water in the ballon to make the cath more Secure
and tape the cath to your thigh if you'd like for even more security. Depends
on how active you plan on getting.
THE MOST Important thing to do is ... TO HAVE FUN AND LAUGH A LOT!!!
FYI ~ I had a small bowl movement one time.

When I asked my Physiatrist, when I was first injured at 17 and a Virgin, "Can
I still have sex?" His answer, back in 1973,was "Yes, but you might get
pregnant or had a bowel movement." As he ran away. I yelled back to him "What
if I don't want either?" He never answered me.

Just have fun and laugh at whatever happens.
Bobbie.  C-4,5,6,7.  1973. Motor cycle accident

Smile Everyday