Nan sounds like you are tired of fighting
----- Original Message -----

From: "Nan" <nlg52...@yahoo.com>
To: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 7:10:29 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Old Quad/Osteomyelitis

Thank you Shirley, Nicki and W. It really helps to know that others understand
what I'm going through. My family just doesn't get it.

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 7:08 PM, shirley bell <sbell...@cox.net> wrote:

Oh Nan, I don't know what to say. Sounds beyond difficult. Please know I am
pulling for you with prayer. It is SO hard, shirley
Best,
Shirley Bell
www.ShirleyBellDesigns.com