The only issue regarding new motors is replacing the control module  too.
But that is not a major issue if insurance is paying for the work and
parts.  The parts are usually in stock and ship in 14 days.  Labor is  about
2-2-1/2 hours max.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/24/2015 6:08:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,