Hey peeps. Hope you are all having a good Sunday morning. I need some wisdom
from you, as usual. In 1993 I was in a car wreck that crushed both my knees and
left my legs bent at 90 degrees - sitting position. The doc wanted to amputate
at the time but I said no. Now, 22 years later my legs are the bane of my
existence. They are stiff, painful, spastic, and want to lock together. Getting
dressed is a nightmare. Have any of you had amputation at the knee? If so, how
did it go? I fear I am headed in that direction. Any advice? Thanks, guys.

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it