I have tried to take good care of mine. It is red and gray with lightly tinted
windows. It has the total package...lowered floor, easy brakes and steering,
tie-down, hand controls, tail light switches, etc. I bought it in Sept2002. It
had about 120,000 miles on it and was in just excellent condition. Now here is
where the Lord steps in. It is the only van I have seen before or since that
was equipped EXACTLY the way I need it. Got in on EBay for $13,500...from a
young fellow in Colorado. It was a miracle. It would cost fifty thousand today
easily. The good Lord and a good young fellow in Colorado have blessed me
beyond words.

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it