Anyone see Dr. Christina Kwasnica, at Valley Physical Medicine &
Rehabilitation? Same office as Dr. Linke. Those Healthgrade webs give her
higher reviews. It's so hard to pick one. Years ago I saw  urologist and just
did not like him, I got a bunch of recommendations for another guy who happened
to be in the same office. I called to switch docs but they would not let me.
They said I needed permission from the doc I did not like. But he was gone for
a couple weeks.
I should be able to choose.
Reg