Sex, sex and sex
Best Wishe

In a message dated 10/13/2015 2:23:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
lwillis82...@gmail.com writes:

More quad quickies to meditate. Feel free to contribute.

Have you ever........
1. Not eaten for a long time because you dread the bowel ritual.
2. Not brushed your teeth because of the hassle.
3. Worn dirty clothes because no one would/could do the laundry.
4. Had chips for a meal because there was nothing else that you could  fix.
5. Sat for hours after your chair/van broke down.
6. Had a bowel/bladder accident in a public place with no way to
exit.....church, theater, class, work.
7. Fallen from your chair while home alone.
8. Become choked or congested and unable to cough.
9. Been cursed, belittled by a caregiver.
10. Had a public confrontation with a stranger.
11. Gone over a week without a bowel movement.
12. Prayed to God that you won't wake up.
13. Been so depressed you lose all interest in living.
14. Wrecked your van.
15. Been stuck at the bottom of the stairs with no offer of  help.
Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it

Begin forwarded message: