My big worry now about Ditropan is recent research showing it increases
risk of developing dementia/Alzheimer's/cognitive health problems. I've
been taking it for a decade. I was also a long-term regular user of
Benadryl for chronic allergies. Benadryl was identified in that same
research as another high risk factor.

All of this becomes super scary for me, because Alzheimer's runs and
family. My father is in the late stages of the disease.

At 48, I have to be focusing on preventative measures.  with 30 years of
quadriplegia under my belt I can't assume I'll be dead before I get into my
60s and 70s when Alzheimer's risk is increasingly common.

I've asked my urologist for alternatives to Ditropan. he says there are
some but he has to research them – – that was months ago.

Have any of you been on a similar drug that was as effective as Ditropan?

Thanks everybody

Ed

    Regards,

Ed Tessier - Mobile: (909) 994-5900