I'm falling apart as I'm getting older. Bad hip, bad shoulder, spine curving,
heavy chest when laying flat, anxiety issues, uncontrollable shaking feeling
frozen if head not up high enough in bed (even if too hot). Just got over a UTI
and the antibiotics caused a very painful yeast infection in crotch, then
yesterday I find out a rash I have is Shingles.

I was spasming so bad last night I new if I was in bed I'd not sleep and go
stir crazy, so I stayed up in my chair all night. The yeast infection is so
painful, just toughing anywhere in the area causes spasms so hard, AD makes my
head feel like it's going to explode. Hopefully 24 houses on meds and cream
will take some tenderness away tonight.

Greg