Greg,

You must have missed my "I'm back" post with your illness.  You and I talked here years ago and we're identical twins in the cold department.  When I found out you were moving I thought "I wish I had that option"  I found a drug called imipramine that helped take the edge off.  Bonus It's an antidepressant that causes drowsiness and is taken at bedtime.  I have a lot more to write on cold sensations, pain and narcs but I'm out of time. be back tomorrow