Sounds like anxiety, Greg, or maybe depression. All your physical problems
may be catching up with you mentally. Do you feel restless, like you could
just explode? Do you take anything for anxiety or depression?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *greg* <g...@eskimo.com>
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2015
Subject: [QUAD-L] Not Feeling Good
To: quad-list@eskimo.com

All my health issues are cleared up, and I was fine for a week, but the
last couple days I've been so sore, feeling blahhh, don't want to eat, bad
spasms, etc.

I'm so sore I'm shaky. Kinda feel cold, kinda feel warm. Pain meds don't
even phase it. I usually live for the sun and I haven't had a lot of it
lately. Either too cold, cloudy, rain, etc. Yet today was very nice, warm,
sunny, but I go out and I just can't even relax in the sun. Restless, can't
concentrate, even the sun bothered me. I can hardly sleep lately. I fall
asleep fairly fast, but wakeup an hour later and lay there for hours, Then
dozing on and off in the morning.

I'm just wearing out. I can deal with it all, but the pain gets to me.

Greg