Man, the last few years my allergies have gotten bad. I can't believe all that
snot can fit up there. Once I get up my nose starts dripping, but once I go
outside my nose gushes. I think I keep Kleenex, napkins, and paper towels in
business. I start with Kleenex, but once it starts really blowing, they are too
small and rip too easy. So then I go to napkins, but after I go outside I have
to upgrade to paper towels. They are hard on the nose, but bigger and stronger.
If I try Kleenex I get more on my hand then in the Kleenex.
I've tried just about every OTC stuff and some prescription stuff, but not even
a little help. I guess it's time to do that prick testing. Anyone try that? My
one doc said it's not great for that kind of thing, but something has to help.
My nose is plugged all day log.
Greg