From: *Danny Hearn* <ddh...@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Subject: Insurance question
To: Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>, "quad-list@eskimo.com" <
quad-list@eskimo.com>

Larry....you should be able to do that...a quad is 100% disabled. I don't
know how long it takes to get the medicare going, I think each state is a
bit different...I would  inquire thru medicade/social security or
disability lawer office...I'm not sure exactly who to call in KY> but try a
computer search of these govermment offices and i'm sure they will help you
out, also A social services helper in your area may be of help...Most
hospitals have workers there you can ask.  Good Luck, Dan H*

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 8:59 PM, Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com