Guys, my beloved has been in the hospital for nearly two weeks now. They put in
the defibrillator on Monday and nothing has gone right since. First the wire
came loose from her heart, then it started shocking her at random with powerful
shocks, then they said two wires were touching, now they say her body is
rejecting the unit. I don't know whether to scream, curse, pray, or pull my
hair....or all four. The doc told us "it's routine surgery. We will insert it
Monday morning and you can go home Tuesday." Right. At 7 am in the morning they
are going to use a screw or clamp or something to fasten the wire to her heart.
If this doesn't work......I don't know. Prayers, guys, and a load of positive
thoughts. I can't make it without her. Nor do I want to.

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it