Bobbie, Glad to hear that you went to the wound center for  your pressure
sore That is something that you do not want to get worse. Call  your Dr. or
the staff at the wound center to find out what strength you should  take for
your Vitamin. C and Zinc and how often you should take them. Also if  you
should take them with meals or not. Next time you go back ask if a nurse  will
write down the directions for you.  I hope that you will heal quickly  and
not have to be in bed for 6 months as I was before my sore was healed. Best
wishes, Rose

In a message dated 1/28/2016 9:03:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,