I remember someone telling me what a waste it was me getting paralyzed.
Ron

    On Saturday, February 6, 2016 2:40 PM, Gmail <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 I can't count how many times people have said to me "What a shame, you're so
pretty."
I've been a leaning post, a hanger and carry-all.Bobbie

Smile Everyday