Great Idea Ben!  Good Luck
Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/5/2016 6:13:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bmatt...@earthlink.net writes:

For an upcoming book tentatively titled IN  SICKNESS AND HEALTH, I'm
looking for people with physical disabilities and  their nondisabled romantic
partners/spouses who are willing to be  interviewed.  I especially need vets…
wounded warriors…who are willing to  talk.  Can you help?
The book, to be published by Beacon Press in the fall of  2017, will be a
candid exploration of "inter-abled" romance at various stages  of life.  It
will feature interviews with a variety of couples, using my  own 26-year (and
counting) inter-abled marriage as an entry  point.
All I ask is 15 minutes by phone or Skype to get the ball  rolling.
Alternatively, we could start with a Q&A by email, if  that's easier.
Please email me off list.  And thanks for your  consideration.
Best,
Ben (lifelong quad from spinal muscular  atrophy)

BEN MATTLIN
www.BenMattlin.com
www.MiracleBoyGrowsUp.com