Hard to get a good night sleep.
I have to do all kinds of things just to sleep at night. And I still wake up many many many times thoughout the night.
At night I use a stiff blanket otherwise it's too flimsy and I can't slip my arm back under the blanket if they get uncovered. But it's not as close to my skin so I can get a bit chilly. So I wear a shirt, kind of. So it's not too tight, wad up, etc. I cut the entire back off, only the front and sleeves. If I get overheated I can put the head of the bed up and the shirt basically slips off. I also wear a tube hat, It's an open top to let the heat out. I even cut it shorter. I have to cover my ears or I get cold. Otherwise I end up pulling the blankets over my head and overheat or suffocate. I've often woken up dreaming I can't breath good. Plus I have to have my head up at least 30 degrees or so. Or my chest feels heavy and I can feel anxiety creep in.
Last night I'd wake up thinkig it's had to be at lease a hour since last time, but it was like 5 minutes later. I've tried sleep meds, melatonin, herbal tea, etc

Greg