That was so well said Larry. Thank you I told agree with everything you say.
Being ona ventilator is so difficult. I was on one for a few days after my
colon cancer surgery in November 2015.

Has anyone else experienced colon cancer and on chemotherapy. I have been on an
oral medication but I've been in the hospital three times in the last month and
a half with bleeding from UTIs.

Sent from my iPhone