      From: todd.daugherty <todd.daughe...@gmail.com>
 To: quad list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
 Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 5:22 AM
 Subject: [QUAD-L] Intimate Rider

 I have an Intimate Rider chair/bench for sale if anyone is interested or knows
anyone.  Can split them of not interested in both.
I'd say you would need to be C5-6 or below to use it effectively.  It also
helps to have a partner otherwise you look silly like I did.  I bought it out
of curiosity and while I was surprised at the initial cost, it is manufactured
very well. I moved recently and was reminded of it when the movers asked what
it was for.  Exercise I said.
Todd DC-6 Inc