A man who lived in my apartment building passed away 4/1 Ken had MD he was 52
His family knew we were close and Pete helped him a lot.
Today they offered to give his van to me for free!
It's a full size 1999 Ford E 150 with very low mileage because he couldn't
drive, only his AIDS or family drove his van.
My question is what should and shouldn't I do in this situation?
I do want to look into donating the van.
The family can't find the title so their going to DMV to get the paper work.
Right now my van is in the shop till mid May until a new custom gas tank is
built in CA
Bobbie

Smile Everyday