I have. Also I have a van with a ezlock, I use to drive but not since I took
myself off the road in 2010.
About 5 years ago I went to 2 fire & rescue houses and showed them how to
manually release my ezlock system.
Actually, I called ahead and told them what I wanted to accomplish and they
gathered as many volunteers as possible.
When I got there I stayed locked in and said;
"Ok, you just responded to a emergency call and found me just as I am, locked
in and unresponsive."
"How are you going to get me out?"

They didn't know.
I showed them the manual release button on the ezlock.

Everyone who has a van and and ezlock system or another type of tie down system
should visit there local fire and rescue house.
Bobbie

Smile Everyday