Thanks Wheel....I never thought of cutting them down and making my own.  Dan **

    On Friday, April 29, 2016 11:49 AM, "wheelch...@aol.com"
<wheelch...@aol.com> wrote:

 The cheap way is a regular pair of gloves.  Just remove the fingers and thumb
shields on both gloves.  There are more than a dozen of companies that make
fingerless gloves.  They make all kinds of gloves so you have to look a bit
harder. Best Wishes In a message dated 4/29/2016 10:52:31 A.M. Central Daylight