First, thanks to all of you. I have learned so much I didn't know since joining the loop.

Second, both my husband and myself have medical conditions. We are on prescription medications. In the job he has just started he has to drive himself all over the state unlike his previous job where there was always an investigator with him. Also, we aren't getting any younger. We know it is possible that a situation might arise for either one of us where we have to call for an ambulance but might not be able to communicate what is the immediate concern, our medical histories, and what prescription drugs we are on. I know there are companies in the US that make a variety of products for this purpose. I have seen an ad for Road ID. We tried medic alert bracelets for just basic information, but they just don't hold up over time (but for that matter, neither have we:-)). I am looking for recommendations of products/services in the US for something we can carry with us to communicate necessary information.

Third, before my injury, I sweated like a pig. Since the injury unless I'm about to go into autonomic dysreflexia, I don't sweat. I live in a hot, humid Southern state in the US. I am looking for recommendations on gear I can buy to keep me cool. I have a baseball cap that holds water in it, but it's not enough. Please advise.

Thanks.

Carolyn