Have you considered having a sample of your stool tested for high  bacteria?
Best Wishes

In a message dated 5/12/2016 12:14:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
zoocr...@windstream.net writes:

I was having issues last fall with having to call my  caregiver to come and
get me on my shower chair about 2 hrs after I would get  in bed. I would
have diarrhea or very loose stools.
Dr. started me on a probiotic and it did help. Only had to  call caregiver
once from November to last Thursday. I had to call Thursday  night, Sat, Sun
and last night (I took lomotil Monday and didn’t have to call  Mon or Tues)
I called Craig’s nurse hotline and she gave me several  possibilities as to
what we need to check.
Syrinx was 1 of them ad I have been having a very odd  excruciating pain in
my shoulder joints.
Anyone with a syrinx experience bowel issues? Or anyone  experience bowel
issues like I am.
We’ll be checking a number of other things too but just  asking for others’
 thoughts, experiences.
Nicki