Im in a search for a rolling shower/commode chair  I found one called a
Ezeelife aluminum shower chair. Im probally going with the 20 inch model with
the 24 inch rear wheels for user mobility. Its blue and has a rigid plastic
back approx. 18 inches high. Im a tall guy 6'2 so I really need a long seat,
but the 17 inches might have to do. The price is running about 495.00 plus
95.00 for the 24 inch rear wheels from Medical products Unlimited. The chair I
have used for 15 years was a stainless steel Guardian with a custom seat that
was 18 inches wide by 20 inches deep. I was lucky to get that custom seat at
the time. Does anyone have any shower chair suggestions or anything to add? I
might call my case manager and see if she can call a place called adaptability
and let me roll in there and see what old ones they could cobble up for me. It
sucks when your shower chair springs a leak, lol.
Ron