Speaking of, where does everyone go to the dentist?  My former dentist's daughter had spina bifida and was in a wheelchair so he had one dental chair that wasn't bolted to the floor.  Whenever I came, they just slid that chair out of the way.  He retired.  I went to a different place but had trouble getting next to the chair bolted to the floor.  Once in position, they had trouble getting the instruments to reach my mouth.  Result: I haven't been to the dentist in years.