I have a weird request ... I used to split a box of 100 of these with a fellow
quad. Sadly this person passed away a few years back. I'm not sure if anyone's
body works the same as ours.  The medical site customer service people tell me
"these won't go bad for a year or two after expiration".  Well for me and my
friend if the expiration is July, 2016, for instance, they stop working on
about July 1 or 2. Therefore, I am now discarding about half a box.  I do bowel
program every other day.  I use about half a box every 4-5 months, depending on
the expiration date.  I paid $70.65 for the last box that I purchased.  Is
anyone interested in sharing a box of these every 4-5 months to save money and
waste?  If you live in the central Florida area (and are close enough) I can
even have them hand delivered .  Otherwise I can send them via mail or UPS.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks!!!Terry