Your story is inspirational!! Congrats on surviving those 50 years! I'm a quad
as a result of a boating accident. I went in to the cuddy to sleep and woke up
as a quad. All above were fine. We hit a breakwall at night. It was a brand new
boat without a spot light yet installed.The breakwall wasn't lit either. I
think I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
This being 26 years ago, boats still are still not being sold with spot lights.
The breakwall is WELL lit now. I think my lawsuit and accident helped others
from being hurt in the same way in that area, (well traveled/entrance to Lake
Erie) due to the now lit breakwall.
 Maybe the lord used me for that purpose.
My husband and attorney went to a boat show and was told the cuddy was
completely safe while moving...well folks, it's not! it also is the crush zone.
If you have loved ones whom own a pleasure boat, never let them down there
while in motion. It could be something as simple as a sand bar!
Dianna

The Lord always put              you in the right place at exactly the right
time. In the              1970s and early 1980s our country had a gas crisis.
One of              the things jumping in popularity was the citizens band
        radio. This was the start of my journey into the
electronics field. The Lord guided me to treat my              customers with
respect and honesty. I definitely followed              his lead. We migrated
from consumer electronics into              business communications, then into
the public service. In              1998, when we sold the business, we had
serviced fire              equipment through our mail in division to 49

States.