Ha ha ha

From: Robert Vogel [mailto:rhvsh...@me.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 8:20 AM
To: Quadius <quad...@gmail.com>
Cc: greg <g...@eskimo.com>; quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

I see my dermatologist once a year to do a mole check.  The cost of living a
life of skiing, sailing, and surfing—

as well as being fair skinned.

Last check up she saw a few brown spots on my back and said “you are getting
some wisdom areas”.  I replied,

“umm, what is a wisdom area?”  She said “I used to call them age spots but it
seemed to make my patients sad,

so I tell them the start to appear with age and wisdom.”   Works for me…

On Sep 10, 2016, at 9:12 PM, Quadius <quad...@gmail.com