You are Damned if you do and Damned, if you don't.  Each case will  differ.
A wheelchair, bicycle, electric wheelchair or electric scooter all share
the walking lane.  And yet, everyday, walkers, runners and those on  bicycles
are killed and injured because they were not seen. So no matter what  you
chose, protect thy self.

In a message dated 10/23/2016 8:43:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,