      From: greg <g...@eskimo.com>
 To: quad-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 7:08 PM
 Subject: [QUAD-L] Head Itch, Ache

<!--#yiv1892034591 body{font-family:'Arial';font-size:14pt;}#yiv1892034591
LI{display:list-item;margin:0.00in;}#yiv1892034591
p{display:block;margin:0.00in;}#yiv1892034591 body{}-->My head itched so bad,
the dermatologist gave me a special shampoo. But I realized it's not really
itchy like normal. Though it feels so good when scratched. It's more like hurt
hair. Ever have your hair hurt? I'm sure it's not really the hair, but feels
that way. 2 things are causing it that I know of. One is when my hair is bent
back on my pillow. Then my scalp hurts when I move my hair. Second thing is I
have a cowlick on the top/back of my scalp. My hair grows in a backwards
direction in 1 area. It really makes my hair / scalp hurt when touched. And
Itch. Greg