Wow, with all that going on...we should recommend you for the purple
heart..lol,  yep, my shoulders and back muscles behind my shoulders always nag
me with pain. Both elbows and top of both hands are calloused and dry from
holding on and trying to keep balanced...I put lotion on them often but don;t
seem to help a whole lot. Dan H**