I tried the number of years ago but when I got home after the fitting it made a
pressure area so I took it back. I prefer the Roho and I have used for decades
they are good except for when the Cushion deflates and you do not know it. You
must check every day. Dana

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 6, 2016, at 3:17 PM, Lori Michaelson <lorilivin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Glenn,
>
> I have had so much happen to me over the last eight months and been so busy
> that I can't remember who actually wrote to me about something they use when
> the Roho no longer worked for them but, in any case, that person thought that
> the Ride Designs cushions offered the best for stability and pressure relief,
> etc. etc. etc.
>
> http://www.ridedesigns.com/
>
> http://www.ridedesigns.com/wheelchair-cushions
>
> http://www.ridedesigns.com/custom-cushion
>
> http://www.ridedesigns.com/forward-cushion
>
> I don't know what we are going to do with what the future is going to bring
> re: pain for durable medical equipment. Medicare alone is covering less and
> less and less and although many feel safe being on some sort of Medicaid...
> that is not going to always be available in my humble opinion.
>
> ~Lori
>
>> On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 1:10 PM, glenn henry <gah17...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Other than the Roho pad, does anyone else use a different type of cushion?
>> The Roho pad does not work for me and I am looking for an alternative.
>>
>> Other suggestion:
>> Otto Block Terra Flair
>>  Comfort Company, M2
>> Vector
>>
>> I looked at the information on the vector, it almost seems to simple to be
>> effective.
>>
>> Thanks for your help,
>>
>> Glenn
>

> --
> "Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
> heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean
> Koontz

Sent from my iPhone