Yes Danny... I have heard that come in the first of 2017 there will be
numerous cuts to Medicare and Medicaid but no matter who is in the White
House or Congress... Liberals or Republicans... they are going to do what
they are going to do. I am signed so many petitions and I hope they help
but, in the past, I ended up being the same old story. Very sad for all of
us.

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean