I need my Medicaid I didn't know I was going to break my neck when I was 23
and I only make $700 a month Social Security. Is there anyone else having
an issue trying to find a landlord that take Section 8 because Section 8 is
not wanting to pay them on time I can't find a house for me and my daughter
I need more room my wheelchair is running into all the walls what does
anybody know about Section 8 HUD and things like that