Hi Debra-

I'm friends with one of the co-founders who developed the technology and
I've tried the phone myself. It's pretty incredible what it can do, just
takes a bit of getting used to. I believe they're coming out with a version
to work on the phone you have already too to offer more options, if you
want me to check. Let me know!

Brittany

--
*Brittany Déjean*