Only thing that has worked for my husband's neck and shoulder pain has been
acupuncture.

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Willis [mailto:lwillis82...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1:07 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Tissues and issues

I have a couple of serious issues that cry for quad wisdom. First, I went to
the dentist yesterday to have a crown replaced. Instead, he tells me that I
have three teeth (including the crown tooth) that need to be pulled. That will
be a total of nine teeth, none of them visible, that I have had removed.
Chewing anything crunchy, like baby carrots, is already a task. He wants to put
in implants, something that will cost a small fortune. Now, I am almost 65, 45
years post. Common sense says I am nearing the end of my rope. I am leaning
toward doing nothing and removing each tooth as it becomes a problem. The
implants would also require repeated trips to Louisville, a 200 mile round trip.
Secondly, my neck and shoulders have become unbearably painful. Have any of you
tried glucosamine chondroiten or anything similiar like CQ3?
I surely would appreciate some input on these things. I feel like I am sinking
in quicksand with no rope. Larry WILLIS

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it