My husband put several on our PC that he played for relaxation (hundreds of
versions of solitaire, Mah-Jongg, etc.) but it takes the mouse to use them
and even though I can use my right arm to click the mouse... that arm is
connected to my trapezius muscle that is exacerbated when I overuse or do
constant clicking of the mouse.

It was where my syringo pleural shunt was placed to drain my syrinx for
syringomyelia and that is where my chronic pain is. In other words, I have
tried many times to play and ironically my niece JUST e-mailed me to ask if
I was a member of an online backgammon community to play with her but I
have tried many times and it just hurts too much and exacerbates that
chronic pain which triggers spasms, etc.

Oh well.

Good luck in finding one because they know they are all over the net to
play with other people or to play against the computer.

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean