I just ordered this (below) to hold my cellphone on my over-the-bed table
to hold my cellphone:

AMS Universal Cell Phone Holder, Clip Holder, Lazy Bracket Flexible Long
Arms for All Mobile, Fit On Desktop Bed Mobile Stand for Bedroom, Office,
Kitchen
​, Etc.
for myself:​

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CXRBO02/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean