That was me Bobbie. For the last 25 years I have used an Oral-B electric
toothbrush. I went to look at what my husband ordered and when. On November
22, 2010 he purchased me an Oral-B (powered by *Braun*) and paid a little
over $127 for it but he also purchased extra heads for it.

Because things change over the years as well as options and prices that is
all I can tell you... to look on Amazon. I just looked and they are all
basically the same looking (size wise and the heads of them with 2
different buttons). They have 2 speeds and I always choose high), etc. so
you would have to choose the one that you think would work best for you. I
no longer have box that it came in to give you any additional information.

Good luck!

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean