someone is sending me a sesame phone. I am in a nursing home and what I would
like to know is when I receive it, what do I have to do to get it hooked up for
service. Does a telephone have to physically be taken to a business to initiate
service?

And I have been told there are free cellular services for quadriplegics and if
this is so, please tell me about it. I have no income or assets,. Except for
Social Security and all of that, except $40 a month goes to pay for the nursing
home.

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-588-4333
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH