In the beginning of this year I had the same issue, everyday for a week and
 I just re-applied.  I haven't had any issues the last couple weeks.

Any time someone replies to all on the quadlist dozens of past subscribers
leaving the quad list, leaving ghost addresses that get return via Damon.
This causes AOL some grief and is responsible for those dropped
memberships.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/16/2017 1:26:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,