Hey all,
I’m passing along the following research survey involving SCI. Please note that
I am not connected, in any way, to this survey; I’m simply passing it along.
I’m told it is an SCI survey with a few qualifying questions at the beginning.
My hunch is that it’s catheter related, but I don’t know. Here’s the info:

Thanks,
Don.

---------------------------

Shapiro+Raj, an independent market research company, is conducting an online,
compensated market research survey for disability management. The study is an
18-minute online survey with a $20 Visa gift card as compensation for those who
complete the survey.

As always, this is for research purposes only. All information gathered will
remain confidential. Our research is opinion-based, and we follow the
de-identification standard under HIPAA, as well as other security and privacy
measures. Shapiro+Raj has had 60 years of experience in this area. You may
email Gail at gail.oeste...@shapiroraj.com with questions.

CLICK OR COPY/PASTE THE SURVEY LINK:
http://cawi.ljs.com/SE/?st=L6NJg10bvukGYmL%2ftIeq86cLaG8Y8Wdv%2f7MmPV1gREg%3d&urlimport=1&questlist=source&source=35