Have anybody ever had had "bomb" IV therapy at home 🏡?

I have a super bug 🐜 being treated with Tobramycin 240mgs every 24 hours for 5
days. It's quite fascinating, the "bomb" must be refrigerated.
A infusion nurse comes out and starts the IV then instructs Pete how to do in
on his own ... no needles involved.
The "bomb" works through  Constant delicate pressure. Pete flushes out the
line, then attaches the "bomb" releases a clamp and it takes 1 hour for it to
deflate ... it is so cool 😎.
Then he flashes the line again.

Blood work was taken after the line was establish and more will be taken when I
see my infectious disease doctor in a week.

I'm so grateful for this Technology where I don't need to be in the hospital.

If anybody would like to see a picture of the "bomb" email me and I'll send it.

Bobbie

"Be the change you want to see in the world". Gandhi