From: Lori Michaelson [mailto:lorilivin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 9:12 PM
To: greg <g...@eskimo.com>; quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Check out this article

I also factor in that the liberal media loves to word things that can make part
of any story untrue and, with this article, something just doesn't jive.

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 7:45 PM, greg <g...@eskimo.com <mailto:g...@eskimo.com>
> wrote:

I understad both sides, but they should keep him locked up.

Not a good guy.

He might not rape again, but can still do harm.

Otherwise it gives us quads no reason to not go do crime. I could tape a gun to
my hand. Might not be able to pull the trigger, but they wont know that.

Lets start a Quad-Squaud Gang. Bank Robers on wheels.

Greg

--

"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and heart
and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean Koontz