I also have a microair, model ma50. My only complaint is the noise of the
pump every time it alternates the air. Most of the time I just leave it on
low air loss mode so I only have to hear the noise about once an hour when
it senses that the pressure is getting low. Would love to find one that's
quite, wondering if the MA65 is just as loud?