Happy Easter.  Stop reviewing your past and plan for your future and  all
the good things possible.  The past is so remember'able, but can be  toxic,
to your present. Your future has so many unknowns, so planning is so
important. Do well, my friend.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/15/2017 8:39:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,