I see there is a Dragon Professional Individual, v15.

I don't use speech recognition myself but just rediscovered this. Windows
Speech Recognition lets you control your PC with your voice alone, without
needing a keyboard or mouse.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17208/windows-10-use-speech-recognition

Windows Speech Recognition commands
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12427/windows-speech-recognition-commands