As I grow older, my arms have become skinner and weaker. Doc says it is a loss
of muscle mass due to aging. I'm almost 65. Anyone else experiencing this? I am
losing confidence in doing things that used to be easy....such as driving. My
shoulder seems to lock when I turn the steering wheel too far. I think I am
over the hill.  Btw, I switched over to Medicare this month. Aa prescription
that cost me 45$ last month cost me $300 today. Made me nauseous. Can't do it.
Larry Willis
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: